Phase 5 - Developing Emotional, Mental and Physical Strength
10 Day Fast Challenge
- Select a fast of your choosing for 10 days in order to assess where God is leading you. Journal the responses you receive during your prayer time.
- Commit to consuming foods that are nourishing to your body.
Remember these affirmations and say them daily.
I am strong and beautiful. I can achieve all things through Christ and nothing is impossible to me.
10 Day Financial Challenge
- Commit to plan your spending for the next quarter.
- Commit to only spend on the planned essentials for 10 days—no extras.
- Commit to increase your current savings allotment.
- Seek financial planning advice from a professional.
10 day Fitness Challenge
- Commit to get moving (cardio) for at least 15 minutes every day for 10 days. Crank it up by 15 minutes if you are currently a faithful fitness fanatic.
- Incorporate core training to strengthen your abs and lower back, including basic sit-ups/crunches and pushups daily for 10 days.
- Journal your fitness goals and take a picture of yourself to post on the fridge or mirror.