Grooming, pampering, presentation, self-care
Week 1 Challenge: Pamper your sleep!
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
- Read a Proverb daily and journal life application points.
- Pamper your bed by purchasing quality sheets (Egyptian cotton, high thread count), rotate mattress, add pillows, shams, bedskirt, comforter, etc. Create a queen's throne bed.
- Acquire comfortable, feminine sleepware/nightgown, slippers and robe.
Remember these affirmations and say them daily.
Mastering the Fundamentals
Week 2 Challenge: Pamper your teeth!
- Develop daily dental hygiene routine of brushing and flossing after every meal (3xs); check gums and don't neglect brushing your tongue!
- Schedule 6-month check up with dentist.
- Change toothbrush, floss 3x’s daily, mouthwash, mints, whitening agent.
- Address oral hygiene issue or imperfections that make you feel less than your best self.
Week 3—Pamper your skin!
- Enjoy a luxurious bath 2-3x’s with bath salts, body scrubs, bath oil, candles, floating petals, bath pillow.
- Replace worn towels with high quality, fluffy, absorbent, bath sized, with matching hand towels.
- Obtain skin care essentials—natural cleanser, mask, toner, moisturizer with SPF.
- Schedule a facial this month.
- Schedule a dermatologist appointment.
I am important. God is relying on me to be a good steward and fulfill my purpose.
Week 4—Back to the Basics
- Develop a morning and night pampering routine.
- Develop a weekly/monthly schedule for grooming appointments—hair styling, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, massage, spa treatments.